The Inland Outlook Photo Club is located in the greater Spokane area of the beautiful Inland Pacific Northwest. We are a group of photo enthusiasts who love photography and want to share that passion with others.
If you are interested in knowing more about IOPC or would like to attend one of our meetings, view the links below for more information.
- To serve our members by encouraging the development of their photographic skills through education, friendship with others who share a love of photography, and exhibition of photographic accomplishments.
- To serve the greater community by sharing our talents with individuals and organizations.
- To provide an environment where people of all ages and interest levels from professionals to amateurs and even non-photographers can feel welcome.
- Any person (even non-members) are welcome to attend our meetings at any time.
- If however you want to participate in the club meeting presentations, we ask that you fill out a application form and pay a $30.00 yearly fee ($50 for a family, 2 adults, 2 children). Our meeting year is from Sept to May.
- We also ask that you request and read a copy of the bylaws.